Sunday, August 21, 2011

Final Destination

Finally I landed yesterday in my final destination Edmond, Oklahoma. 
It is so hot but not Baghdad hot, though it looks like Baghdad in many aspects. Beautiful flat city with everything one may possibly needs. 

I got picked up by a minister who has an international student services, he help them settle down plus offering his house for the new student who has no place to live which is what I am doing now. I am experiencing life in the suburbs which is so nice and quiet. Typical religious american house; mum and dad, two beautiful kids, boy and a girl, the girl is getting ready to leave for school, and two lovely hyper female dogs. Sometimes in the afternoon, I hear the boy playing guitar which gives me a great feeling of relaxation, I feel like I am in a spa or a classy restaurant.

Although I am still suffering from a jet lag, but I am so relaxed in this wonderful house. God bless this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment