Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Day I got to Practice my True Passion, International Relations

I woke up very early in the morning about 6 a.m. and headed to downtown Oklahoma City to prepare for the Turkish Festival. I am a Board Member of the Raindrop Turkish House Cultural Center so I got to be there to help set up and make sure everything is OK. The whole morning I was working with mainly Turkish friends and then joined by Americans and other nationalities. 

At noon, I had to go to work at Oklahoma City University ESL ILETS testing. There I met students from different parts of the world including not limited to Africa, China, Southwest and Southeast Asia, Latin America and the list is long. Later on, I attended my American friends' engagement party where I met great people and shared my friends' happiness! No better happiness that being surrounded by many cultures and to get to experience all the good in these culture and learn from them

























No comments:

Post a Comment