Sunday, April 10, 2011

Raindrops

Happy beginning of a day, I walked to work accompanied by the spring breeze and the lovely sight of Tigris river!!! I was wearing the same color of the river and the sky and the nature... Spent time at work where I have done different things. Then I went shopping a little then back home. There was sunshine and I saw my face is shining when the sunshine with the shimmer green eyeshadow..Then went shopping again and went back walking in the dark among the car lights. Then I took this solitude with myself and started thinking.. There is nothing I need. I have all what I want. Only this breeze made me feel whole....My eyes sending happiness radiations and energy! My heart is dancing and my face is glowing!!! 

This is the definition of happiness: you are happy with no reason, enjoying the little thing in life and feel perfection. 

I feel like rain drops on my face as I smile of happiness.

give to the world the best you have. And the best will come back to you.
Madeline Bridges,O Magazine, December 2003
 
Know the first principles: There is good in all that is alive.

Edgar Cayce Reading 2537-1

No comments:

Post a Comment