Saturday, March 19, 2011

Journey for Friendship

A
girl asked a guy if he thought she was
pretty,


He said.
no.


She
asked him if he would want to be with her forever. and he
said no.


She
then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once
again he replied with a no.


She had
heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her
face the boy grabbed her arm and
said...


You're
not pretty you're beautiful.


I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you
forever.


And
I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...

SO NOW I WILL SAY:

I like you because of
who you are to me..A true friend.


And
if I don't get this back I'll take the hint.


Tonight
at midnight your true love will realize they like you.


Something
good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 PM
tomorrow.


It
could be anywhere -- AOL, Yahoo, outside of school,
anywhere.


Get
ready for the biggest shock of your
life.

Remember:

'A good
friend will come bail you out of
jail.....




But
a true friend will be sitting next to you saying




WE
screwed up, but we had fun!
'

Proud to
be your Friend!


Make
sure you read all the way down to the last sentence, and
don't skip ahead

I've
learned..that life is like a roll of toilet
paper.


The
closer it gets to the end, the faster it
goes.




I've learned...that
we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask
for.




I've
learned..that money doesn't buy class.




I've
learned..that it's those small daily happenings that make
life so spectacular.


I've
learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who
wants to be appreciated and loved!


I've
learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one
day.


What
makes me think I can?


I've
learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the
facts.


I've learned.


I've
learned..that the less time I have to work, the more things
I get done.



To
all of you...make sure you read all the way down to the last
sentence.

It's National Friendship Week.

Show
your friends how much you care.



Send
this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it
means
sending it back
to the person who sent it to you!

If
it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of
friends.


HAPPY
FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!


YOU ARE
MY FRIEND AND I am

No comments:

Post a Comment