Friday, March 18, 2011

Soul with Wings

Since a young age, I discovered that my soul is with no limits, it reached places so far while her physical component ( my body) stood still. I had many movement obstacles, social, cultural, political. Iraq ( where I live) has been controlled by Saddam, then after he has gone in 2003, we were under the mercy of terror and political instability so it was almost impossible for me to travel. But, my soul travelled so many places and I would love to share my journey with you to help enable your souls as well to have wings and travel to help make our world a better place. 

One example to my journey, is while I was sitting in my room, I participated in a demonstration in Colombia for labor day in 2008, I have helped translating slogans and cries for freedom, against any fashism and injustice, I saw my words flying in Colombia's street and my name is called while I was sitting in my home in Baghdad. And so on. 

My blog is not political, my blog touches your soul and give it wings as well to help our world be a paradise and we all live in love, peace and harmony.
Fell free to contact me at : hiba.jameel.pro@gmail.com

Hiba






No comments:

Post a Comment